5 healthy fruit juices you should drink during pregnancy
Are you a pregnant? Oh, wow… First of, congratulations! You are getting so many tips and suggestions on how to take care of your health. During this period, you also are doing some exercise and yoga on a regular basis. In addition, you should take proper diet while you are pregnant. Now, after getting so many tips and suggestions, you are confused that which items you should include in your diet to be healthy? Here, we at healthnbeautytip.com , gives some useful tips to be healthy while you are pregnant.
Juice is the most important while you are pregnant. Juices provide health and nutrition to your child while you are pregnant. In addition, there are also health benefits of drinking a glass of juice. The Juices will glow and shine your skin. Take a look at 5 fruit juices you should drink during pregnancy.
1) Apple juice
As well said- “An Apple a Day, keep doctors away.” A glass of Apple juice will feel you refresh and healthy during pregnancy.
How to make?
– Take 2 or 3 Apples and peel of Apple skin.
– You can boil Apple or it is fine if you don’t want to boil.
– Slices Apple into pieces.
– Take a blender and add all Apple pieces in blender.
– Now blend it for 1-2 minutes
– Add a half glass of water
– Mix lemon juice into Apple juice to taste it better
– Keep this Apple juice in refrigerator for half an hour then serve cold.
2) Carrot and Beetroot Juice
Carrot and Beetroot Juice is one of the best sources of vitamin A and vitamin C. Carrot and Beetroot Juice helps to boost energy levels.
How to make
– Take 4 carrots and 2 Beetroot and 1 Apple.
– Wash them all with clean water.
– Chop all the ingredients into the pieces and add them into blender.
– Add some crushed ice and add into juice.
– Serve immediately
3) Orange Juice
Orange juice is a good source of vitamin C, folic acid and potassium. Orange juice helps in reducing the risk of infant allergic disease.
How to make
– Peel the oranges and then add them into a blender. You can strain it before you drink.
4) Grape juice
Grape juice is popular for its tangy taste. Grape juice is a rich source of antioxidants, which are helping in reducing the birth defects. Grape juice also helps to keep you hydrated throughout the day.
How to make
– Take grapes around 500 grams and wash it well
– Crush all the grapes and add them into a blender.
– Pour the juice out from the blender and keep it in refrigerator.
– Serve cold.
5) Lemon juice
Lemons contain rich amount of minerals and vitamins such as magnesium, vitamin C, vitamin B16 and calcium. Lemon juice helps in bone development of the baby. Lemon juice keeps you hydrated and it is very important to stay hydrated during pregnancy. It is advisable that avoid canned or packed lemon juice, which is available in the market. Always make lemon juice at home and drink fresh lemon juice.
How to make
– Cut lemons in two pieces.
– Squeeze them into a glass and add 1 glass of water.
– Add 1 tsp sugar and half tsp salt. Mix them well. Your lemon juice is ready.
– You can also add 1/4 tsp jeera powder, a pinch of black pepper powder and a pinch of black salt for better taste.
These juices are not only tasty, but also have amazing benefits while you are pregnant. It provides vitamins and nutrition to you and your growing baby during pregnancy.
Which are your favorite juices listed above? Share your thoughts on the comments section below.